Europe in the Middle Ages — Nobles and clergy rule over Europe. Trade between the nations brings not only prosperity but also envy, distrust, and greed.
You are in the role of a poor but skilled hunter and farmer set to take his fate into own hands. Start building a small outpost in the medieval world and develop it into a bustling village.
Defend wild animals while on the hunt for food, gather resources and craft equipment to build and improve your home and other buildings of the village. Found a family and take good care of your wife and heirs – and attract new villagers to help you grow and expand your dynasty. Be aware of harsh winters and unexpected events while honing your skills to turn from a medieval survivor into a dynasty ruler.
- Beautiful and realistic open world 3 D landscape with state-of-the-art graphics
- Full 4 seasons with day/ night cycle and realistic weather conditions
- Interactive environment with trees to fell, various fruit to plug, stones to collect, caves to explore and many more
- 18 different buildings with various levels from hay shacks to full stone mansions
- Over 60 pieces of equipment to craft, including weapons, tools, furniture and clothing
- Realistic wildlife interaction with plenty of different animals such as wolves, wild boars, deer, rabbits and others
- All activities with impact on food, water, health and endurance status
- Detailed skill tree for individual character development
- Unique events and decisions with direct impact on gameplay
- Dynasty reputation system triggering events with the king
- Quests, trade and economy, sandbox option, social connections to NPCs and many more